Monday, February 23, 2009

"The real UT..."

...as my Aunt Hilda calls it--you know, the aunt with orange Christmas ornaments, lawn decorations, sit-upons, clothing, and a veritable smorgasbord of fan accessories--has decided to admit me to their Master's program! AND they are going to pay me for it!

To catch up the rest of you folks (all 5 of you!), I got my first rejection letter from UT Austin a couple of weeks ago; see the first post for more info. So that makes it 1 yes, 1 no. 2 down, 8 to go. But already I have options.

Huzzah!!!

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations! We'll celebrate this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, Hilary! I'm glad UT realizes they'd be nuts not to beg you to come. Plus, you would be three hours away and you and mom could come stay with me! Wahoo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay, Hilla!! I'm soooo excited for you!!!

    ReplyDelete