Monday, March 9, 2009

Hello sports fans!

Here are the pictures (and video) from the Predators game that I promised. One of these days I'll post a "fight song" blog, since I've found most fight songs to be either really fun or really weird.





Here's the best picture from our view:




Sorry Davidson fans, but I didn't have enough battery on my camera to record the fight song (which was pretty ordinary, but I would have liked to record them singing/playing "Sweet Caroline" *bum bum bum*). Here are some pictures though:


This is the Davidson Wildcat. Sorry if I offend anyone, but I must say that this mascot fails to inspire any fear, power, intimidation, or any other competitive emotions. It looks like a catfish with buck teeth and cheek flaps that connect its whiskers! Mr. Wildcat inspired giggles if nothing else. If you look to the right of the catfish, you'll see what the shirt I caught looks like. (Yes, the man shooting shirts out of his giant powerade t-shirt cannon shot one straight at me!) On the back is the Powerade logo, and the size is XL. It comes down to my knees.

Curry shoots a free throw. He scored 43 points that game!

Here's Thomas with a Davidson basketball banner. They had one of each team in the Southern Conference, but seeing as we were there rooting for this one team, we didn't take pictures of the other banners.

No comments:

Post a Comment